I love participating in Bazzill's card swaps! I really enjoy creating my cards for each swap and I cannot wait to see what creative goodies I will get back in return. Everyone is SO talented, there is never a bad one in the bunch! Pictured above is my card for this month's swap.
I used the Kraft Sonnet and the Kraft Wallpaper patterned papers and paired it with a dark chocolate cardstock. I used a chalkboard technique before stamping the You + Me = Love image from 7 Gypies and embossing it with white detail embossing powder. I misted the 4" doily with Heidi Swapp's Primrose Color Shine spray and embellished it with pearl headed pins, heart eyelets from Making Memories, Pink Astor Hug Snug, a paper flower from ColorBok's Antique Paperie collection of course a little bling :)
The current swap deadline is February 1st. There is still plenty of time to participate. If you are intersted, you can check out the details on the Bazzill's swap page but here it is in a nutshell:
1. Go to the swap page and register for the swap
2. Create 10 Love themed cards using Bazzill's Basics printed paper and cardstocks
3. You can use any color from the Basics collection - Red Devil, Huckleberry Pie, Kraft or
4. Cards must be 4 1/4" x 5 1/2" or larger
5. Cards musts include paper envelopes
6. Full cards are required (not cards fronts only)
7. You only need to design 1 card and them reproduce it until you have 10 of the same card.
8. Individually package cards & include a label with your full and and city/state
9. Mail your cards to Bazzil prior to the deadline. All cards must be received by Feb 1st
10. Bazzill will mail 1 of your cards back with 9 from your fellow swappers
Hope to get one of your cards back with mine.